Dr. Fernando González-Chamorro
Graduate in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Madrid in 1990.
Specialist in Urology, carrying out his internship in the Specialty of Urology at the “Gregorio Marañón” Hospital in Madrid, which he completed in 1996.
European Urology Specialist (European Board of Urology).
- Rotation service at the Department of Urology of the University of California in San Francisco, USA in 1995, in order to perfect Urodynamic techniques and learn neurostimulation and neuromodulation techniques.
- Fellowship in the Department of Paediatric Urology of the University of Miami, USA in order to perfect infant reconstructive surgery techniques in 1998.
- Research Competence and coursing a Doctorate from the University of Alcalá de Henares of Madrid.
- Speaker and organiser of over 40 seminars, courses and national and international scientific conferences.
- Twenty five publications in magazines or book chapters.
- Collaborations on more than 100 publications and speeches to national and international conferences.
- Member of the Editorial Committee of the Applied Urodynamics Magazine.
- Scientific Coordinator of the Spanish Group of Sacrum Neuromodulation (GENS).
- Member of the Spanish Association of Urology and the IberoAmerican Society of Neurourology and Gynaecology.
Member of the Scientific Committee of the Ostomy Foundation.