Dr. Andrés de Palacio España
Graduate in Medicine and General Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine of the Autonomous University of Madrid, obtaining his degree with a qualification of “outstanding” with the Thesis “Epidemiological study of prostate cancer”. July 1988.
- Specialist in Urology through an internship at the General University Hospital Gregorio Marañón in Madrid, with completion in 1994.
- Scientific stay at the Vascular Surgery Service of the Medical College of Medicine of the Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia USA in 1987.
- Fellowship in endourological techniques at the Urology Service of the Barnes Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, USA in 1993.
- Scientific stay at the Urology Service of King’s College Hospital in London, in 1994.
- Specialist Urology Department Physician since January 1995 in Area 1 of the IMSALUD of Madrid performing Head of Department functions at the Virgen de la Torre Hospital.
- Professor and speaker on 28 courses and national and international scientific conferences.
- 132 publications in scientific magazines, chapters in books, speeches to national and international conferences and videos as author or co-author.